Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Ideas (Thinking of You)

Hello friends! I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog today sharing my second installment of Tuesday Ideas. I wanted to share a card using buttons because the Shop just introduced a whole new assortment of beautiful buttons! I thought it would be fun to use a piece of acetate stamped with the darling jar image from the Oh So Fun set using StazOn ink. I grabbed an assortment of Buttons and used glue dots to adhere them behind the acetate. The acetate is secured to the card using a zig zag stitch. I also added a few of the triangle banner pieces at the top to mimic the pattern of the stitching and add another pop of color! The sentiments are from the newly released Daily Thoughts and I thought they paired nicely with the jar. I added a strip of floral pattern paper to finish it off. 
I also wanted to share a fun, quick project that I made last week for my boys' teachers. I shared it on Instagram but wanted to wait to share it here because I had a lot of posts last week. We had Parent/Teacher conferences and I wanted to give their teachers a few replenishment supplies for their classrooms as well as a little goodie! 
 I created these tags to add to the packages.
I paired up the School Days set with the Journey stamp set. I thought they worked well together. 

I colored the bus using copic markers. I added a mix of heat embossing as well for some shine. These were so fun to create! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is adorable Kelly! I like the jar of buttons and the trio of little triangles on the edge. CUTE CUTE tags for the teachers. How thoughtful of you to give them the gift of supplies!